SZÉCHENYI THERMAL BATH BUDAPEST
Wellness and Medical Packages, Treatments
|The Széchenyi Thermal Bath is the biggest spa complex in Europe. The hot-spring water supply for the bath is provided by the Saint Stephen Well (Number.II), commissioned in 1938 while the cold water supply is provided by six smaller wells.
Baths have various bath tickets. Full day tickets usually include the use of all bath pools and facilities, but not the personal care services (massage, manicure or hairdressing).
We offer following package programs:
- Daily entrance tickets
If you are planning to spend a spa day or half a day in a Budapest bath, make sure that you book the spa services in advance (the pools and facilities do not need to be booked, but in the high season the baths get very full). A towel, flip-flops, a bottle of water, a swimsuit and a swim cap will come in handy when visiting one of the baths.
• Daily entrance ticket with cabin or locker usage Price-2016 Price-2017
A brand new attraction! Beer Spa in Széchenyi Bath!
Useful information in Széchenyi Thermal Bath
• We would like to ask you to arrive 40 minutes prior to your given appointment of massage or treatment, how there should be enough time onto the receipt of the ticket, a shower, getting changed.
• The usage of a towel and sheets is possible to rent for extra fee.
• We ask it to arrive to your treatments 5 minutes earlier in order for his relaxation to be allowed to start comfortably. We are obliged in case of delay to make a shorter treatment since thermal bath cannot modify the massage time of the guest coming after you.
• We kindly ask you to have a shower before your treatment!
• A child under 16 years may not attend a massage treatment since the state of his musculature is suitable for this yet.
• We recommend only short part massages for 16 and our guests between 18 years
• Széchenyi Thermal Bath is coeducated every day.
We can not provide massages in the following cases:
pregnancy * for children under 16 years (For 16-18-year old people 20-minute massages are available.) * fever * varicose veins (in case of foot massage) * cancer * osteoporosis * menses * infectious diseases * skin diseases * heart diseases (In case of having a pacemaker, please consult with our colleagues.)
Spas of Hungary - General contraindications: generally poor state of health, cardiac conditions, constant high blood pressure, within six months of a heart attack, -tumours,-tuberculosis, -pregnancy, active or inflammatory stage of degenerative locomotor disorders.
And while speaking of contraindications in the spas of Hungary, it is important to note that self-care using medicinal baths is inappropriate in the treatment of
complaints and illnesses. Bathing treatments and natural healing methods have no side effects whatsoever when applied on the basis of an accurate diagnosis.
tab 2 fül alatt Harmony aroma therapy treatments (50' and 70')
Address: Széchenyi Thermal Bath