RUDAS THERMAL BATH BUDAPEST
Wellness and Medical Packages, Treatments
|The Rudas used to be a men-only bath, but since 2006 women can use the bath on set days, tough it had a swimming pool for both men and women. Mixed bathing on Saturdays and Sundays. Baths have various bath tickets. Full day tickets doesn not include the personal care services (massage, manicure, etc.). visiting one of the baths.
We offer following package programs:
- Daily entrance tickets
If you are planning to spend a spa day or half a day in a Budapest bath, make sure that you book the spa services in advance (the pools and facilities do not need to be booked, but in the high season the baths get very full). A towel, flip-flops, a bottle of water, a swimsuit and a swim cap will come in handy when visiting one of the baths.
• Daily entrance tickets with cabin usage
• Night bathing on weekends - It offers relaxing waters instead of wild and hilarious parties.
• Special wellness package
• Wellness packages – standard:
• VIP Wellness packages (single or couple)
• MEDICAL TREATMENTS:
• A romantic treat for couples, fun for friends, and an ideal solution for those who seek privacy for cultural reasons.
RUDAS Gold Weekend package (Saturday and Sunday)
RUDAS weekly Wellness brunch (Monday- Friday)
We have given you a simple grid of medical and wellness services;
Useful information in Rudas Thermal Bath
- We kindly inform guests to arrive to the baths 40 minutes before your treatment, so you have enough time to get your ticket, changing and showering.
- The usage of a towel and sheets is possible to rent for extra fee.
- We ask it to arrive to your treatments 5 minutes earlier in order for his relaxation to be allowed to start comfortably. If you are late, bath is unfortunately forced to shorten the time of the treatment in order to start the next one in time.
- We kindly ask you to have a shower before your treatment!
- A child under 16 years may not attend a massage treatment since the state of his musculature is suitable for this yet.
- The vapor bath section on Mon, Wed, Thue and Fri gentlemen are welcome, and on Tuesdays ladies can enjoy the vapor bath.
- In case of pregnancy, former operation or any disease, please inform bath during your check-in.
We can not provide massages in the following cases:
pregnancy * for children under 16 years (For 16-18-year old people 20-minute massages are available.) * fever * varicose veins (in case of foot massage) * cancer * osteoporosis * menses * infectious diseases * skin diseases * heart diseases (In case of having a pacemaker, please consult with our colleagues.)
Address: Rudas Thermal Bath
Location: the thermal bath is situated below Gellert Hill right by the Danube, close to Elisabeth Bridge (Erzsébet híd), on the Buda side of the capital
By public transportation: buses 5, 7, 8, 107, 109, 110, 112, 233 and 239, tramway 19, 41, 56 and 56A. Show on map
Opening times: swimming pool every day: 06:00 - 22:00
Steam bath every day: 06:00 – 20:00 but for women: Tuesday & for men: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Mixed days: Sunday, Saturday during which time bathing suits are compulsory.
Night-bath hours are 22:00-04:00 on Fridays and Saturdays (the sauna world is not available during night bathing)