GELLÉRT THERMAL BATH BUDAPEST
Wellness and Medical Packages, Treatments
|Gellert Bath opened in 1918 offering medicinal water treatments using the same deep underground springs the Knights of St John used in the 12th century, and later on the Turks to feel the invigorating powers of the mineral rich waters.
Baths have various bath tickets. Full day tickets usually include the use of all bath pools and facilities, but not the personal care services (massage, manicure or hairdressing). Mixed bathing during the whole week.
We offer following package programs:
- Daily entrance tickets
If you are planning to spend a spa day or half a day in a Budapest bath, make sure that you book the spa services in advance (the pools and facilities do not need to be booked, but in the high season the baths get very full). A towel, flip-flops, a bottle of water, a swimsuit and a swim cap will come in handy when visiting one of the baths.
• Exclusive Wellness packages (single or couple): Includes: a type of VIP (50 or 70 minutes) Harmony aroma massage or Royal Thermal massage r Royal Thermal extra massage or Lavender Dream treatment in exclusive room and entrance ticket with cabin usage Price-2016. Price-2017.
• Medical Treatments:
PRIVATE BATHING in Gellért Bath
The Private Bath in Gellert Spa & Thermal Baths was built in 1918. You can spend some intimate time and enjoy the hot water tub on your own. In 1918, like many of the facilities of Gellert Spa, were ultra modern and high tech, including the private bath tub.
Today the Private Bath is not merely a hot water tub, or a giant bathroom, but also a historical monument of the 1920’s water healing movement when many of the baths in Budapest were reborn, almost a hundred year old. The Private Bath can be rented for 2 or 3 hours, and is available for up to 4 people.
The Private Bath has its own private entry. Its area is completely separated from the general public bath and pools.
The rental fee includes the use of the Private Bath Hall and Tub (plus its facilities) for 2 or 3 hours, a fruit bowl and a bottle of champagne. for 2 or 4 guests
NOT included: admission to the swimming pool and thermal pools, swimming dress, towel to rent, flip-flops, shower gel and shampo, swimming cap, mineral water, and additional personal services. Price-2016. Price-2017.
The Private Bath Hall can be closed from the inside so that only you and your guest(s) can use the hall and its adjoining rooms or facilities.
We have given you a simple grid of medical and wellness services;
Useful information in Gellért Thermal Bath
- We kindly inform guests to arrive to the baths 40 minutes before your treatment, so you have enough time to get your ticket, changing and showering.
- The usage of a towel and sheets is possible to rent for extra fee.
- We ask it to arrive to your treatments 5 minutes earlier in order for his relaxation to be allowed to start comfortably. If you are late, bath is unfortunately forced to shorten the time of the treatment in order to start the next one in time.
- We kindly ask you to have a shower before your treatment!
- A child under 16 years may not attend a massage treatment since the state of his musculature is suitable for this yet.
- Gellért Thermal Bath is coeducated every day.
- In case of pregnancy, former operation or any disease, please inform bath during your check-in.
- Accessible: Gellert Spa Bath is fully wheelchair accessible and some of its pools have a pool elevator to lift bath guests into the pool.
We can not provide massages in the following cases:
pregnancy * for children under 16 years (For 16-18-year old people 20-minute massages are available.) * fever * varicose veins (in case of foot massage) * cancer * osteoporosis * menses * infectious diseases * skin diseases * heart diseases (In case of having a pacemaker, please consult with our colleagues.)
Address: Gellért Thermal Bath